As 2013 drawers to a close, the TaDaweb team would like to thank all our loyal users, supporters and followers. It has been yet another big year for our growing company, having achieved a significant amount, largely thanks of course to you! We would really like to thank everyone who has provided us with their feedback, comments and improvement ideas. We really do appreciate it. Keep it up, your voices are being heard.
Summing up what has been achieved this year, it is clear to see that the TaDaweb team have been very busy! The past 12 months have seen:
- The release of the TaDaweb Creator on all Operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- The integration of some awesome APIs into the Creator including Twitter, Facebook, Google and Alchemy!
- The release of the Public API, enabling customers to access their data and integrate directly into their own platforms
- Social media integration, commenting, sharing
- Export TaDas to PDF documents
- The release of the second extraction, the Web Clipper, which enables easy extraction directly from your preferred browser
- The release of a brand spanking new website, thanks to the amazing collaboration with UX God, Mr Ben Sykes
- Not to mention numerous bug fixes, UX improvements and features
As a company we have also had some exciting new experiences, in particular the US trip to San Francisco’s Tech Crunch Disrupt Conference, where TaDaweb has fortunate enough to show case our cutting edge technology, in response receiving in article in the prestigious TechCrunch. We were very grateful to have a member of the TaDaweb Board, and investor Mr Serge Rollinger join us on the trip.
TaDaweb also took out this year’s i-Expo’s Most Promising Startup award at the conference in Paris earlier this year. The company has also given a number of trainings and presented at conferences in France, Luxembourg and Belgium.
We are now more excited than ever to welcome in the New Year, there are many exciting new developments in the pipeline! As a company, we would like to thank our amazing team of TaDaweb developers, Bastien, Gauthier, Manu, Emilien, Nico, Jeremy and Antoine as well as everyone who has helped TaDaweb a long the way. The company is very fortunate to you have so many people involved. All your hard work is very very much appreciated.
We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!